Are your customers in safe hands?
Operating a public pool, hotel or leisure club facility or a hydrotherapy pool requires your staff have the appropriate training to operate safely. Whether for a lifeguard, teacher, coach, therapist or an emergency responder we provide training, assessment and ongoing CPD in pool rescue skills and related areas like first aid.
We provide training and assessment for Royal Life Saving Society UK courses, are an Approved Training Centre for Safety Training Awards and have even co-authored the handbook for hydrotherapy pool evacuation procedures.
- Hydrotherapy Pool Evacuation Procedure
- National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers & Coaches
- National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers & Coaches LIGHT
- Aquatic Therapy Shallow Pool Rescue Award
- Emergency Response Pool
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (9th Generation)
- Pool Extraction Board (PXB) Training
Continued Professional Development for lifeguards ensures that they regularly cover content from the syllabus including:
- In-water swimming pool rescue skills
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- First Aid
- Lifeguard theory
We are proud to work with numerous leisure organisations in the delivery of their staff training. This ensures that their lifeguards are able to demonstrate their ongoing professional competence and the organisations stay compliant with HSE recommendations.