Is your workplace safe?
Fire is a leading cause of business failure and did you know that breaches of fire safety laws can result in unlimited fines and imprisonment? We offer courses where candidates will gain an understanding of fire safety management at work and the specific roles and responsibilities related to fire safety in the workplace.
- We offer Ofqual Regulated Qualifications that are included on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) meaning you’re never compromising on quality when selecting us over more expensive national organisations
- Our trainers have real world experience working in leisure, education, public services and commerce
- Our training centre is approved by Qualsafe Awards, one of the largest Awarding Organisations in the UK, recognised by Ofqual to offer regulated qualifications
- Based in Watford we provide training across Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Greater London
- We take a common sense approach to training
Ofqual Regulated Fire Safety Qualifications
1) QA Level according to the Ofqual’s Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF)
Ofqual Regulated Qualifications have level (entry 1 to entry 3 and levels 1 to 8) assigned according to the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). According to Ofqual, “the framework should help people understand all the qualifications we regulate, general and vocational in England, and vocational in Northern Ireland, and how they relate to each other. Its intention is to improve consistency around how awarding organisations describe the size and challenge, or demand, of the qualifications they offer.” (Ofqual blog)
All the first aid qualifications Common Sense Training deliver are either level 2 or level 3 according to the RQF.